Haha, see life gets in the way lately with Finals coming up, so I have been slacking on keeping up with this, so moving on and playing catch up again.
Day 21: An Underrated Movie
I honestly had a tough time picking this one, but it came down to this movie. Not many people I talk to know this Robin Hood and it's one of my favorite versions. It's a great kid friendly version and has such great characters and I also found these characters to be hiliarous. I mean come on King John sucks his thumb! lol and I can do a great impression of the baby rabbit, just ask me sometime and I'll do it for you.
Other underrated Disney movies you should check out:
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book (You'd be surprised at how many people have not seen this movie)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Angela Lansburry is AMAZING in this)
Swiss Family Robinson
Day 22: An Overrated Movie
I really did not like this movie, it just bored me. The plot line wasn't the greatest and I just lost intrest in this movie fast when I saw it.
Day 23: A Movie That Makes You Laugh
There are so many Disney films that make me laugh, but I had to give this category to this movie.
Oh my God, for a movie based on Charles Dixon's dramatic Christmas tale, this movie makes me crack up laughing. I watch this every Christmas with my family and we crack up throughout the whole movie (okay, minus Ghost of Christmas yet to come parts) and we can recite the whole movie too. Rizzo and Gonzo are the best in this one and steal the show. If you haven't seen this movie, GO AND RENT IT! It's a brilliant version of A Christmas Carol.
Forewarning to my roomies, we are finding this on DVD at Christmas so we can watch it, I sadly don't have it on DVD.

No comments:
Post a Comment