Day 24: A Movie that Makes you Cry
I didn't expect to cry as much as I did during this movie. I guess because it was so realistic to what was going on in my life. I'm growing up, graduating college and have to move on with life and this totally reflected that. I mean I saw the first movie when I was about 8 years old and this was one of those movie series I grew up watching. I teared up a lot during the film, from laughing and sadness and then the end made me cry. My mom looked over at me and was like "Are you okay?".
Day 25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
I want this library, it's so beautiful and amazing. I love this scene so much and it's one of those moments where you really see the Beast give something to Belle. Close second, is the ballroom scene and the final transformation scene.

No comments:
Post a Comment