So, on our first day in Disney, we went to Magic Kingdom! We got there around 8:30 and were planning on taking the monorail, but it was down, so we took the Ferry.
This was me pointing towards the castle on the Ferry, notice I am wearing a first time button. :)
We arrived right after the ending of the rope drop and went in. We immediately headed for Splash Mountain. I kind of stood on Mainstreet USA in awe, since this was my first time and I could'n't believe the sight.
It was so gorgeous to see the castle and the street for the first time. But we quickly moved on and kept heading to Frontierland where we ran into this guy:
Me and Donald
I met my first character! He was so much fun and had literally nobody in line to meet him. So it was a quick meet n' greet and then we headed back on our mission to Splash Mountain.
I was so glad I got to do Splash as my first ride, it was great and we went on it again a second time later that day. We then went over to ride POTC, which was a great classic as well. After we looked around the shop, we ran into Angelica, the new pirate from On Stranger Tides (again with no wait) and she was pretty cool. After that we headed back over to ride Big Thunder Mountain and then we did Splash again. After Splash we ran into Goofy. We were all getting pretty hungry by this point, so we decided to do a quick sit down show, Country Bears Jamborie, and then grab some lunch at Sleepy Hollow. We all had Mickey Waffles!
My friends got the strawberry and whip cream ones and I got the cinnamon and powdered sugar one.
After lunch we decided to play around in Fantasyland. We saw Mickey's Philarmagic, Small World, and Peter Pan. We attempted Haunted Mansion, but it was broken down, so we figured we would come back later, so we went to do some shopping and take some photos in Fantasyland.
So what would we do after shopping? Would we get to ride Haunted Mansion or would ghosts be stingy all day? Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow!

I hope you got to ride Haunted Mansion... it's such a good one!
ReplyDelete