Day 2 we spent at Hollywood Studios. We got up extra early and got in the park right as rope drop began.
We then followed the crowd thinking we were going to TOT or RR but instead were lead towards Pixar. I knew immediately that these people were all going to get Fast Passes for Toy Story Mania. So we quickly made a u-turn and went down a deserted Sunset Boulevard.
We automatically saw the very short wait time for TOT and headed on that first. Now, I was a bit skpetical about this ride, since I've never been a fan of drop zones but as we got on, I got excited and nervous. My friend Dana has never been a huge fan of this ride but she said she'd ride it with us anyway. Me, Erin, and Alli had never been on the ride before and we weren't sure what to expect with the new drop sequences. We had so much fun. Alli giggled the whole time and I screamed the whole time. They all looked at me as I kept trying to catch my breath and my stomach as the ride ended. My hands were shaking and I probably looked like I had seen a ghost but I automatically said "LET'S GO AGAIN!"
We all laughed at that and decided we would think about it and headed straight for the next ride, Rockin' Rollercoaster. This again had little or no wait time at all and we pretty much walked right on. We asked for front row seats and we had a blast rocking it out with Aerosmith. After that we grabbed fast passes to go again later.
After Rockin' Rollercoaster we headed to the Great Movie Ride. I personally really enjoyed this one since I love old Hollywood films and we all really enjoyed the air conditioning. Haha! We then went back to use our fast passes on RR and then grabbed more again for later. After that we grabbed an early lunch at Starring Rolls and then we went to watch Beauty and the Beast. I sat the whole time like a little kid watching the show, I always loved the movie and I really loved the Broadway show, so this was perfect for me. After the show, we noticed our fast pass time was coming up for Rockin' Roller coaster and we went on it again. Then we went on TOT again and this time around I giggled the whole time with Erin and Alli.
After that we decided we wanted to really see Stunt Spectacular show. So we worked our way over to Streets of America and saw the Stunt Show.
The stunt show was a blast and was really cool to watch. We then decided to do some shopping and then we headed back to see Little Mermaid. But sadly the show had already filled up, so we did some more shopping and then we saw Little Mermaid.
After Little Mermaid we headed home for the day and then went out to Ragland Road Irish Pub in Downtown Disney.
This is a panaromic shot of the inside of Ragland Road that I took.
The food at Ragland was great, as was the atmosphere. Live Irish band playing along with an Irish dancer. It was amazing. It was a perfect ending to an awesome Day 2.
So, can you guess where we are going for Day 3 by the clue below?
No comments:
Post a Comment